Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome


OK - here it is- write it down, take a picture, I'm sure I'll even be getting a few phone calls about this (Ashley). I have created a blog. I have had too many people from near and far want to see pictures, etc... of all that is going on - so here you go. I made a blog. I can say it has taken me waaaay to long to figure this out, but I think I may have it by now and will try to keep you (whoever that may be - I find it hard to think anyone really wants to know besides those who are closely related and are required to love me) informed. If anything - you can see what the kids are doing and be updated since I AM NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR FACEBOOK.

2 comments:

  1. It's about dadgum time. That's right, I said dadgum. And you'll have a Facebook before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete