Friday, September 25, 2009

Eveyone loves a donut...




This week held the ever-popular "Donuts for Dad" event. With the days clearly marked on our calendar by Grace Elizabeth (which, by the way, said calendar had already been checked and re-checked to make sure dad was in town, unlike last year when it had to become "Donuts with Paw-Paw" due to an untimely trip to Seattle) we were ready to have a donut... with dad... Even Jackson was able to set aside his "coolness aura" to allow dad to come have a donut with him (never-mind that you can't get a donut without your dad or another adult with you). However, he did make note that "muffins with mom" might accidentally slip his mind. Ouch. When asked what the problem was, it was something to the affect that I am always loving on him and "Mom always says, I love you." Apparently that is NOT cool. Who knew? (evil laugh)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy!!!! I just found your blog through Ashleys!! Can't believe it took me this long to catch up on the Cox Chaos!!! I LOVE IT!
    The kids are precious and I know Jackson is too cool to be precious...but he is!!! And I love the look on Walkers face in the pic at the top!! priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete