Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nothing to See Here....




Being the top dog on campus this year (5th grade) has also brought on some new opportunities. Some I like. For example - safety patrol. Jackson was excited that he met all the "requirements" to get to be on the safety patrol at school which mostly involves making sure kids get from the streets to the school building safely. Personally - I never saw him as much as wave someone over the crosswalk much less help them - but hey he got to be a few minutes late to class in the morning and leave a few minutes early in the afternoon - not to mention that really cool belty snappy looking thing.


As for the new opportunities I don't like.... that little blonde girl that showed up on my doorstep the first week of school is now very well informed as to the courting/dating practices that will occur at the Cox household once Jackson turns 16. And... if she should still have any questions she knows where to find me.... just go ahead and ring my doorbell again ... precious! Ugh!

2 comments: